Old but feel young

Wheels

Hi, all
new to this site, past rough shooter, thought I try going stalking, if I can. Problem is I need scooter sometimes, hence wheels, LOL. So looking at forest/high seat type stalking. Though I noticed some on here don't see this as stalking, any advice as to whether I am wasting my time or it a possibility let me no. All comments accepted, providing they are polite. Also getting old before my time.

rick6point5

Hi wheels, your not the only one with those requirements, and I am sure someone here has more info on where & who can help.

atb

takbok

Welcome. Don't let what others think put you off. You'll find loads of helpful members on here.

badbob

pleased you still feel young.
Ive seen some good mobile
4x4 scooters at nature reserves.
are you ok to climb into a high seat,
if not you can shoot from a ground hide if it is
safe to do so with a suitable backstop.
sitting waiting for deer is an excellent way of hunting
as an alternative to stalking, (or blundering about
until you bump into a deer:rolleyes::hind: as some of us do)

TA6319

Hi wheels and welcome, I remember reading somewhere about a person who used to shoot from a scooter very successfully, the dead deer next to him did not seem to know the difference. If it gets you out shooting thats never a bad thing.

Eyefor

WANTED

Welder to turn shopping basket on scooter into rifle rack. :D

More than one way to skin a cat? Get out there and enjoy yourself. Sod what other people think. This forum is full of great people and I am sure you will get your deer one day.

Welcome.