• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: On the lookout for a cheap .22 setup

SimpleSimon

Hi all,
As the title says really, I'm casually on the lookout for a cheap and cheerful .22 of some sort. Scope and mod included is desirable but I'd consider rifle only. Must be working properly and must be cheap. I want it for a practice gun to work on technique, which a lot of people have suggested is a good strategy, with the possibility of rabbits, etc, if the opportunity should arise.
I've looked at things like Marlin 795, CBC 7022, so looking at that type of money. Like I said, I'm not nenecessarily in any rush, but it would be good to have in the cabinet for developing my technique and in case any pest control is on the cards later. I might even just save up for a while and buy a new Marlin if nothing comes up in the meantime, by all accounts they're good for the money.
Thanks folks

jimmy milnes

Hi all,
As the title says really, I'm casually on the lookout for a cheap and cheerful .22 of some sort. Scope and mod included is desirable but I'd consider rifle only. Must be working properly and must be cheap. I want it for a practice gun to work on technique, which a lot of people have suggested is a good strategy, with the possibility of rabbits, etc, if the opportunity should arise.
I've looked at things like Marlin 795, CBC 7022, so looking at that type of money. Like I said, I'm not nenecessarily in any rush, but it would be good to have in the cabinet for developing my technique and in case any pest control is on the cards later. I might even just save up for a while and buy a new Marlin if nothing comes up in the meantime, by all accounts they're good for the money.
Thanks folks
Hi pal
Trev on here has a G22 for sale last I spoke to him, not had much use and he's a top bloke to deal with who has a range so if you had a ride up to him I'm in no doubt he'd welcome you and let you have a go.
often takes him a while to get back in touch as he's an incredibly busy guy as anyone knowing his will testify to.
Regards
Jimmy

Eyefor

Hi all,
Thanks folks
???
There are sixty on Guntrader under £150??

Markfox

Hi Simon I've got a weihrauch complete setup for about £450
its not cheap but it is quality

you know where I am if you fancy a look or try your always welcome :)