Only in Texas! Gotta Love it!

You guys always seem surprised by US women that hunt. I know many of them. My girl friend grew up trekking into the back country on horse back elk hunting. They took pack horses, slept on the ground (often snow) and stayed out for days at a time. Her favorite hunting is creeping across open ground get within shooting range of pronghorn antelope. Women hunting is nothing new in my region.~Muir

Muir - its just such a different world from the UK where you have around 65 million people and about 2.2 million guns so that works out around 1% of the population most likely whereas in the states there are 90 guns for every 100 people apparently!

Regards,

Gixer

ooh yes , Mellissa is also more my kind of thing too!

That really is a magnificent pair of erm.... bus cables! Pity when she opens her mouth she sounds like she's washed a good ol' handful of valium down with a bottle of Jack!!!!

She is also very reminiscent in looks of my ex wife (in her 20s) which, in hindsight would be enough to put any man off her in a very short space of time.... bus cables or not!!!!!

Muir - its just such a different world from the UK where you have around 65 million people and about 2.2 million guns so that works out around 1% of the population most likely whereas in the states there are 90 guns for every 100 people apparently!

Regards,

Gixer

Maybe so! Is there a publicity push for women to join in the shooting sports in the UK like there is in the US?? I know that some guys here hunt with their wives and girlfriends, but if there was a nation wide push, and every hunter got his female significant other into the sport, think of the swelling of the ranks the would bring? It'd make the political types crazy -just like it does here.:D

And I'll tell you what: You get a woman shooting, and competent, and let her make a kill on a solo stalk? You've got her hooked for life.~Muir

Last edited:
Back