Only in Texas! Gotta Love it!

Sidewinder

African safari-hunting cheerleader fires up critics with hottest hunter contest

KendallJones640.jpg
A Texas college cheerleader is under fire again, this time for starting an online contest to find the hottest male hunter.

Controversy is nothing new when it comes to Kendall Jones, the 19-year-old Texas Tech student and avid hunter. Last summer she was in the cross-hairs of critics over photos on her Facebook page displaying the rare big-game she killed on African safaris.

“Fox & Friends” reported Sunday that for her “Hot Hunter” contest, Jones asked guys to submit photos of themselves in their hunting gear. She got lots of responses, including shots of guys posing with their big-game trophies.

Critics took aim at the teen over her competition.

“Let’s hunt you for your blonde locks …,” Calvin wrote on Jones’ Facebook page.

“You may love your makeup but it doesn’t hide the monster you are,” Jennifer said, according to “Fox & Friends.”

Jones picked a hunter as the “hottest one” the other day as she fired back at her detractors.

“The real reason I did this whole competition was to prove that what really ****es off the anti-hunting crowd is not that I hunt, or that I pose with my trophies, or that I’m proud of my achievements . . . it's the fact that I’m a girl and I’m doing these things,” she said on her Facebook page.

Gotta be Texas.
With teeth like that, you know she ain't English.
She is quite the hunter, it seems. What "rare" animal did she shoot in Africa. She shot a lot of them, legally, I might add. The guy who marries her better have his game on.~Muir

All that camo and all those teeth!

I'm sure someone from SD will enter if she runs another such completion. Just hope they can refrain from wearing their pyjamas for the picture!

K

Pink-trimmed camo no less :eek: I wonder if Swazi, Harkila and Nomad will come out with something similar?

From her Facebook page she spends a lot of time hunting and is a powerful advocate for the cause :tiphat:

....I got jolly warm last time I dragged a red....if I send a pic of me all red-faced and sweaty, is that the kind of hot hunter she means??

Somehow I doubt it.....

at least in ameriky she only has to deal with the antis , if she was here she'd be fighting with the pro hunters as well because she uses a bow or has the wrong camo on or is a girl or whatever ******** reason the self destructive sections of the uk shooting community could come up with.........

good on her , the youth is our future !

more of a Melissa fan myself

bachmanhunting.jpg

funny thing about Kendall Jones is that finding a single photo or video of her drawing a bow or actually shooting anything is almost impossible......
she handles a gun like my 6 year old daughter in the videos I have seen
something smells funny to me....

bachmanhunting.jpg

funny thing about Kendall Jones is that finding a single photo or video of her drawing a bow or actually shooting anything is almost impossible......

ooh yes , Mellissa is also more my kind of thing too!

bachmanhunting.jpg

Look at the sheer strength in her chest......

That Kendall girl's got more teeth than a coppers oss !!!:eek:

And as for her with the bow, looks like bows give you chest hernias so I'll not be having one of those thank you very much.

You guys always seem surprised by US women that hunt. I know many of them. My girl friend grew up trekking into the back country on horse back elk hunting. They took pack horses, slept on the ground (often snow) and stayed out for days at a time. Her favorite hunting is creeping across open ground get within shooting range of pronghorn antelope. Women hunting is nothing new in my region.~Muir

Back