ourcountrysiderocks aka The Midlands

cjm1066

Not much detail yet Our countryside rocks | An action packed day out for the whole family. is it to late in the day to bring together a new event?

Looking on Companies House web site, its the same Ian Harford who was involved with the Midland, so he should have the contacts, Ian Francis HARFORD - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House) alas perhaps he has been unlucky.

Personally I enjoyed the Midland, and it would be nice to have more choice, even the BBC are struggling Countryfile Live cancelled over lack of sponsors although personally I have never been to Countryfile Live.

Not much detail yet Our countryside rocks | An action packed day out for the whole family. is it to late in the day to bring together a new event?

Looking on Companies House web site, its the same Ian Harford who was involved with the Midland, so he should have the contacts, Ian Francis HARFORD - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House) alas perhaps he has been unlucky.

Personally I enjoyed the Midland, and it would be nice to have more choice, even the BBC are struggling Countryfile Live cancelled over lack of sponsors although personally I have never been to Countryfile Live.
Jeezus! That guy appears to be the origin of every failed countryside event in the history of the world.
You’d think he’d try something he’s good at.

Jeezus! That guy appears to be the origin of every failed countryside event in the history of the world.
You’d think he’d try something he’s good at.

but you know what they say,,, "where there's mugs, there's money to be made"

Reactions: TH4
I for one won't be going. Even if I've a free ticket. I'd sooner pay my £20 and enjoy the Shooting Show. Easy access, no wading through muddy fields and no thieving magpies with dubious dogs.

The Game Fair is now scheduled for 18 20th Sep, so none of the stall holders can be at both.

Of course both might be cancelled due to COVID19 but if they go ahead I suspect one will fail and I suspect that wil be Our Countryside Rocks, while I do like rock music its a bizzare name for a country event.

Just read about it, introducing new events and sports to get more people involved in the countryside, the sceptic in me can see shooting sports dropped from the event in year two so as not to upset the basket weaving bungy jumpers

Back