Over Ripe Beans…..

A late phone call last night changed my plans for a day’s pigeon shooting, the winter beans are stressed with the lack of water.

Half of the pods are ready to burst with the other half still green; the ever resourceful pigeons are pecking the dry pods for a good feed.

We made a double hide also a singe as quite often things change with birds drifting off to one side. This way one of us could move with out rushing to build a hide.
A steady flow of birds came into the kill area falling to both guns; it took me a little while to settle as having the x English skeet champion next to you is always a challenge lol.

Weather was kind as the low cloud and breeze most welcome from the days I have cooked in the hide. I moved when the birds started to do what we predicted.

Bag of 153.

gtP593U.jpg

Tim.243

Tim.243

:thumb:Good bag of birds Tim, Chip must be the most overworked dug on the forum.john

Ta John, well maybe as every one else seems to be doing courses lol

Cheque presentation to the Chelmsford branch of Royal Marines Association tomorrow and then a 10mm key way in a length of 316!

Waiting for the .303 gang to put me right on the 316 lol

Tim.243

Highlandsjohn

Cheque presentation to the Chelmsford branch of Royal Marines Association tomorrow KUDOS :thumb:

Cut the revs a bit Tim and plenty of suds,oops still use HSS up here haha. john