overseas users

swarovski

We have quite a few now and its nice to here there opinions and views from the likes of muir, southern just to mention two, things are said and done so different, thoughts and attitudes are so different too, not nessasary from the 2 named but from watching videos and reading stuff,its good to have them on board, regards swaro

Talking of overseas forum users, I've not seen Daven on for awhile, apologies if I've missed something and the reason is known to all except me.

I'll try not to upset to many with my imput to the SD . Yeh, what happened to Daven. He could get some peoples back up quicker than much missed Brithunter.

Where is brithunter a real authority on BSA, ETC.
You don,t think that he may not have been paranoid, and they were out to get him, only joking BH.

Happy new year all . I guess I qualify as an overseas user , and thanks for the thought . To be honest , I get more out of this site than any other I frequent . There is a lot of experience , careful thought and manners that is missing from most places these days . This site has become my sanctuary at the end of a busy day where I can relax and hang out with like minded people . So thanks Swarovski and to everyone else , this really is a unique place .

AB

Thanks for your reply, one of my favourite threads was wrote recently about a bear stalk, that was some story, great read, over here we are all we got is several species of deer and foxes, every where else has so many different animals, the trouble with being on a little island I guess.

Last edited:
Who are you calling "overseas"?

From my my perspective, you are the one overseas!:p

Yeah! What's that about??
And they have ridiculous customs. Who the f-k drives around with a bonnet on their car??? and on the wrong side of the road, too?? They're a nice enough bunch. tho, for all their odd ways...;)~Muir

And they have ridiculous customs. Who the f-k drives around with a bonnet on their car??? and on the wrong side of the road, too?? They're a nice enough bunch. tho, for all their odd ways...;)~Muir
Right you are - and what's this nonsense about a "boot" in/on the car? - and beans for breakfast? Bacon, sausage, black pudding, white pudding, eggs, toast - all of that fits for breakfast, but what genius said "hey, let's add beans!"

Right you are - and what's this nonsense about a "boot" in/on the car? - and beans for breakfast? Bacon, sausage, black pudding, white pudding, eggs, toast - all of that fits for breakfast, but what genius said "hey, let's add beans!"

It's not a "full English" without the beans, what would you rather have biscuits & gravy???:rolleyes:

:rofl:
Exactly my thoughts, always a nightmare to see them driving on the wrong side of the road, and those beans...:coat:

But good to be on here!!

I come from England and never understood eating beans for breakfast. Lucky they never thought mushy peas would go well with a full English breakfast. Mushy peas, green vomit.

You guys were overseas in ww2

lol :rolleyes:

Tim.243

Nice one.
James Beck's death was a great loss to the show.

It's good to have input from overseas contributors, it shows what's possible and workable. The recent info on Canadian firearms laws was very interesting as well as Alberta Boys comments on the oil experiences over there economy wise.
We live on a pretty small island and can be hoodwinked, politicians love to do that.
We need to look outwards sometimes.

Last edited:
I just got back from Montana, do you mean they don't drive on the left!
Cheers
Richard

Don't forget the Boston Tea Party, you lot still haven't paid for the tea you dumped in the harbour.:stir:

Back