Oxford students at it again

PSE Composites Limited

Fadcode

If all the Yanks have to go home Ireland is going to become very crowded.
The same principle could equally be applied to dozens of countries all over the world. The UK will have to be given back to the Celts, who may then have to return it to Mesolithic man if they can track down his descendants.
I'm of half Saxon descent on my mother's side, and half Norse on my father's. Will I have to alternate between Germany and Norway? And how will this work after Brexit?
Which just about sums up how daft these ideas of changing history are............we are what we are, not what we could have been..............

uptonogood

Reading this thread is like looking at a mirror on the other side of the Atlantic, except you guys use funny words. :)
Abraham Lincoln statues are being removed in several places because of his "anti-Indigenous and anti-Black history". Uh, he appointed an African American to the Supreme Court and invited the heads of Indigenous Nations to the White House for peace discussions. That's sure anti something, "just sayin'". George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are being cancelled for owning slaves and being, ready....."WEALTHY". Yes, they committed the crime of being "WEALTHY". OK, they did some really crappy things. My dad spanked me. Should I cancel his memory?
"He among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone
Flashbacks to Monty Python 🤣🤣🤣🤣

uptonogood

I was too bright to go to uni 😁but arnt they being indoctrinated from within .Those with spare brain cells have always been targeted for going against the grain like antifa .Your average working man uses his brain to survive and use his spare time wisely whereas boffins need to look for something to occupy the extra cells ,the very cells that got them into uni in the first place .
On first reading the thread ,yes I was annoyed but freedom of expression and choice are surely worth more than any picture and if it was voted so ,even better .
Uni‘s have long been the heart of dissent surely .Anti hunt demos from kids from hunt backgrounds ,antifa from privileged white kids rebelling against the very structure that put them in uni to further themselves in the first place .
What we should do is just ignore them and not give them time for tantrums for that’s what it is .

Muir

In the US, critical race theory is going onto the school curriculum. Biden intends to make it compulsory for American schools to teach white children that they are inherently racist because they are white

And Biden is a blatant racist. Not my opinion; a matter of public record. He was a vocal segregationalist in is early years in government. I wonder how the midterm elections will fare? People are leaving high tax, left leaning states like California at a record rate. Switching parties... Inflation at alarming rates.
Crazy.
I'm in the middle of Montana wishing the mid central States like Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming and Idaho would band and cede from the Union. Luckily, Montana passed a law that said the State does not need to comply with any Federal gun laws passed. Critical Race Theory is going to be omitted from public schools.~Muir

Finch

What about those parts of the middle east that are still being built by slaves today? Wouldn't it be better for our angry little woke warriors to protest about that before they start editing the past?

JTO

The Pyramids were built by slaves...... should those come down?
Somewhere it has been prophesied that one day we will be ruled by our slaves. It happened in Africa, the US is creeping toward it.
I think it's called Social Democracy.

Apthorpe

And Biden is a blatant racist. Not my opinion; a matter of public record. He was a vocal segregationalist in is early years in government. I wonder how the midterm elections will fare? People are leaving high tax, left leaning states like California at a record rate. Switching parties... Inflation at alarming rates.
Crazy.
I'm in the middle of Montana wishing the mid central States like Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming and Idaho would band and cede from the Union. Luckily, Montana passed a law that said the State does not need to comply with any Federal gun laws passed. Critical Race Theory is going to be omitted from public schools.~Muir
Worse still, after a long record of personal support for Irish terrorists, he comes over here and starts blaming us for threatening Irish peace and dictating that we should accept a situation that no American would ever dream of accepting.

Muir

Worse still, after a long record of personal support for Irish terrorists, he comes over here and starts blaming us for threatening Irish peace and dictating that we should accept a situation that no American would ever dream of accepting.
The man is an incompetent, self centered ass who truthfully believes that he was voted in by the majority. I can't wait until all the manual recounts of votes are done. (It won't change anything, but) So much fraud in this last election that I feel like I'm living in a banana republic. In Michigan where my son lives, a mysterious 144000 ballots showed up after the election closed. 142K of them were for Biden?? The drivers of the trucks say swore affidavits that they hauled them in from out of state. The Justice Department ignored them, along with verbal testimony and video evidence of fraud from other states.

Even in my own county. There was a voting supervisor wearing a Biden/Harris T-shirt at the polls. Not just bad form, but illegal in this country. Nobody gave a (hang on. Need to get my translator turned on....) feck.

Biden is going to get us into WWIII and it's going to be a global event. I apologize in advance...~Muir

jimmy milnes

What about those parts of the middle east that are still being built by slaves today? Wouldn't it be better for our angry little woke warriors to protest about that before they start editing the past?
Nar that'd be to much like hard work to fight a cause they'd have no way of winning.. Better to fight a cause that won't fight back for fear of being branded an "ist" that way its an easy win an all can walk round patting themselves on the back without really having done owt..

countrryboy

They reckon the conditions in quatar where there building stadiums for the next fitba world cup.
They say the facilities on building sites is throu the roof.

Yet all thee big consumer brands coke, Nike bud etc turning a blind eye.

And that's gnori g the truly ridiculous situation of uatar even hosting it, just wrong on so many levels

Leica Amplus 6