Available now.

16mm NV007 models fitted with Sony OLED display

Two models will be available..

pard-nv007a-night-vision-16mm.jpg

Pard NV007A 16mm OLED

pard-nv007-NEW-IMAGE-oled-12mm-800x800.jpg

Pard NV007A 12mm Model

Last edited:
Ian, I know the IR will be disabled for UK users but is the IR supplied on these new units less powerful than current models?

Due to some companies complaining about them , so for the U.K. market it is disabled via firmware revision , for the rest of the world the firmware it is enabled . Firmware revisions are available for different regions , update via microsd.

Does that mean that the pard008LRF model is going to have the range finder disabled due to complaints from other companies

No, the laser rangefinder is very low power and does not break any regulations.

Cheers

Bruce
Bruce are these the same as I was asking about in a previous post? Or are these genuine Sony screens and would there be a noticeable improvement over the original version?

I have no reason to doubt that they are genuine Sony OLED screens.
Not many companies manufacture OLED microdisplays and the specification quoted is an exact match for a Sony screen.
As to how much better they will be than the current screen - I can't answer that until I've actually looked at one alongside an existing screen.
In truth I never had any problem with the existing screens, I thought they were good.

Cheers

Bruce

I T HAS BEEN DISABLED DUE TO NOT BEING PASSED BY THE UK TRADING STANDARDS AS FIT FOR UK SALES AT THE PRESENT TIME
I HAD A VISIT FROM TRADING STANDARD AND THEY STOPPED ME FROM SELLING UNTIL THERE DISCUSSION WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE EYE SAFE
THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE UNSAFE JUST THERE TAKE ON IT

Last edited:
Back