Pard NV008 Vs Sytong HT-60

Gadger

Optics Warehouse are currently selling the Sytong HT-60 with a good saving over the Pard NV008 , is the Sytong a good copy of the Pard and are they anyone out there using this scope.
Are there any reasons not to buy this over the Pard.

MarkD123

There’s a few video reviews/comparisons on google.
Also airgunforum has some thoughts expressed on the matter.
Not from personal experience, but from the reviews:-
Sytong 👎🏼
Pard 👍🏼

mealiejimmy

Optics Warehouse are currently selling the Sytong HT-60 with a good saving over the Pard NV008 , is the Sytong a good copy of the Pard and are they anyone out there using this scope.
Are there any reasons not to buy this over the Pard.
The main reason is that the PARD is a well proven, all round better product.

Cheers

Bruce

I tested the Sytong and I was not impressed , I wanted to be , but the Pard eye display is so much better, better colours, much crisper also the IR when in use on the Sytong was seriously laggy …. They might have changed , but IMO the Pard is a better unit as it stands ..

I have a Sytong Pard NV007 copy here if anyone’s looking for one cheap ..

Gadger

Hi Bruce, could you expand slightly on your reply as to why the Pard is a better product, I would like some difinitive comparisons before I part with my hard earned.

Hi Bruce, could you expand slightly on your reply as to why the Pard is a better product, I would like some difinitive comparisons before I part with my hard earned.

Unless the Sytong has seriously changed , when I tested both models in my own opinion the Pard was a much better product...obviously Sytong has copied Pard which is funny in itself the Chinese copying the Chinese instead of everyone else but it was not better for me anyway, I'm sure others will say otherwise.. everyones got a view and opinion to share..