Sold: Parker Hale .243 (C/W sound mod, scope and "extras")

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchieBoy

NOW SOLD!

I am selling my Parker Hale .243 Rifle complete with a Pro - Hunter 3 - 12 X 50 Illuminated Reticule Scope, a Muzzle Brake (Which I use as a thread protector when in the gun is stored in the cabinet) and an over the barrel sound mod (Sorry I can't remember the make but reliable and in good condition)
This rifle is a real straight shooter and will shoot 1 inch groups @ 100 yards as long as the shooter does his bit. It is in reasonable condition but I have to be honest and say that there are two screw holes in the forend where the sling swivel has been re-mounted and one on the butt, also the bluing is a little thin in a few places (Mainly where the sound mod has been fitted) but this is purely cosmetic and doesn't effect the working, safety or accuracy of this rifle.
If sold Face To Face I will throw in 28 rounds of 70g B.T. ammunition which have been loaded specially for this rifle plus 55 rounds of 100g Soft Points which again have been reloaded specially for this rifle and about 50 once fired cases which are ready for reloading along with a .243 Lee Loader Kit. Included to store your ammunition in is a 16 round neoprene ammunition wallet (Which can be mounted on your belt) and 2 x 50 round ammunition boxes.

Photos now added.

I am offering this complete outfit/package which is literally ready to pick up and go straight out and hunt/stalk with at just £160 O.V.N.O.

RFD Transfer can be arranged at the buyers expense however the ammunition can not be included in an RFD Transfer.

For a Face To Face deal and to "try before you buy on one of my permissions" I am near Rochdale.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG

Last edited:

FrenchieBoy

Nice little starter pack should be snapped up quickly

Yes, it really is a complete package (I could even no doubt throw in a sling and slip if need be) so the package could be picked up and taken stalking straight away.
I believe that I have priced it to sell quite quickly!

MG6065

Hi FrenchieBoy, I’ve tried private messaging you but it won’t seem to let me, as I haven’t enough posts. Ive had my account on here for years, but would appear I’ve not posted much. Was hoping you could maybe send me over some pictures when you have a spare few minutes. If so that would be superb.

Kind regards

FrenchieBoy

No worries mate. I will take a load of photos and put them on this thread.
Can you receive PMs, I will send you my mobile number.

FrenchieBoy

Photos have now been added.
Here is the ammunition that goes with the rifle if it is sold as a Face To Face Deal, unfortunately it can not be sent via RFD Transfer.
016.JPG

Highlandsjohn

"and will shoot 1 inch groups @ 100 yards as long as the shooter does his bit."FB

A sign of the times. A fine old British 243 stalking rifle, with lots of extras, for no more than the cost of a second hand moderator and little interest.:doh: I've shortened dozens of these rifles over the years to 18" and 20". Most with bores that have seen very few rounds through them.Someone should grab a bargain.john

Kjf

Bargain of the year!!!!!!

Pete is the Lee loader kit, the small kit that has everything you need to load ( except bullets and powder etc lol) a single round???

if so I'll buy this off you if you want to sell separately

kjf

Last edited:

VSS

I thought someone would've snapped this up by now! Perfect starter kit.

I'd be interested in the muzzle brake, if you fancy selling it separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.