• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Parker Hale RCH4

VSS

Yes, I have got some in 26mm. Different part code to what you're asking for though. Mine say Parker-Hale on one side and RALS4 on the other.

urx

I have green one piecemount which is 26mm if i recall. Dovetail mount was quite narrow s could be the 11mm range...think it was for an AI?

Fosbery Holster

Bump - anyone have a set lying around?!
l did reply to your original post and said sorry l hadn’t any.
I remember now that l did have a pair, one mount with windage adjustment, both with mount bases complete with screws in very good condition, I’d given them to a friend to complete a period rifle project.
This was prior to you asking ! Sorry.

Dr. Strangelove

l did reply to your original post and said sorry l hadn’t any.
I remember now that l did have a pair, one mount with windage adjustment, both with mount bases complete with screws in very good condition, I’d given them to a friend to complete a period rifle project.
This was prior to you asking ! Sorry.
Ah, not a problem! Good to know there are still a few sets out there. The search continues!

Fosbery Holster

Ah, not a problem! Good to know there are still a few sets out there. The search continues!
I do collect them ( Parker Hale steel mounts) and have a few loose sets and a couple of sets on rifles, but only had the one set of 26mm sadly.
Have you tried Emma rifle’s l know what he sells can be expensive but if he has them, it might also be worth giving google a try.