Sold: Pecar Champion 6X45, 25.4mm (1 inch) tube, No. 10 Duplex reticle

caberslash

As per title:

20210812_080431.jpg

20210812_080439.jpg

20210812_080452.jpg

20210812_080557.jpg

20210812_080650.jpg

Expected wear with a 30+ year old scope, holds zero, glass clear. Turret caps present, turrets intact.

Edges of field stop (not image) have slight 'fuzz' but the sight picture and reticle are unaffected. A service by Paul Burke should set it right.

The 'Champion' model is image centered, meaning it is like a modern scope whereby the reticle always appears centered. Older Pecars were image moving, not so desirable since windage adjustable mounts are hard to find.

25.4mm/ 1 inch tube for easy mounting.

Total length just over 33.5 cm, objective opening 48mm.

Weight is no more than 400g, perfect for a 'wood and blue' rifle.

Only reason for sale is an unexpected bill!

£95 Mainland UK posted.

First person to PM me with their name and address gets preference.

Many thanks!

Loki

My, my, an 'oldie and goldie' - started out my journey (mid-80s) with one and tis still 'working' on a chums rifle! Solid no-nonsense scopes.

Interesting concept on the CH (circle-dot) ones for user interchangable reticles - didnt have the urge to try this, dunno if any can be found now......

My, my, an 'oldie and goldie' - started out my journey (mid-80s) with one and tis still 'working' on a chums rifle! Solid no-nonsense scopes.

Interesting concept on the CH (circle-dot) ones for user interchangable reticles - didnt have the urge to try this, dunno if any can be found now......

They do appear from time to time, mainly at auction though!