124DM

As above.

Phantom Power overbarrel moderators

Suitable for all .22 centrefires

1/2UNF thread only

(Not suitable for wide heavy barrels)

Brand new with box

£98 each plus rfd to rfd if applicable

Personally tried and tested one of these on a customers .22-250rem Howa and they do the job nicely. Easy to fit and good muzzle blast reduction.

Quite a lot lighter than my P8 but doesn't sit so far down on the barrel so makes for a very long rifle.
I presume the screw in plug is supposed to be bored to fit the barrel? Turned mine in the lathe. Mod seems to work OK (that's before I modified the end cap) but haven't compared it to the P8 for noise yet.

moderator cap.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes the rear bush is like the ones you often find on moderators like the wildcat one's. Just machine it a tad larger than your barrel diameter where it sits. Its not completely required though, it can just aid in correct line -up with the thread. I don't tend to use the bushes on any of my rifles.
Hope you get good results with the moderator.

Quite a lot lighter than my P8 but doesn't sit so far down on the barrel so makes for a very long rifle.
I presume the screw in plug is supposed to be bored to fit the barrel? Turned mine in the lathe. Mod seems to work OK (that's before I modified the end cap) but haven't compared it to the P8 for noise yet.

View attachment 134390

Back