Phillip Scofields comes out

Yawn

I suspect you know when it took a dive and in what way.
Some of the utter bollocks that has appeared on here lately should be embarrassing to the site owners.
I suspect the site owners keep a close eye on everything actually.
They have shown no mercy recently in banning certain individuals, and to be fair some were such persistent trouble causers, nobody could argue. Some people just like the attention and the controversy I guess, including yourself.
I cannot see anything wrong here other than light hearted "bloke banter". You'll find that most of the members on this forum are very helpful toward each other, and are genuinely helpful and decent folk. Stop sticking the knife in on blokes who want a bit of banter. Gosh I bet you're popular in the pub! Hard work! Are you Vegan by any chance?

I suspect the site owners keep a close eye on everything actually.
They have shown no mercy recently in banning certain individuals, and to be fair some were such persistent trouble causers, nobody could argue. Some people just like the attention and the controversy I guess, including yourself.
I cannot see anything wrong here other than light hearted "bloke banter". You'll find that most of the members on this forum are very helpful toward each other, and are genuinely helpful and decent folk. Stop sticking the knife in on blokes who want a bit of banter. Gosh I bet you're popular in the pub! Hard work! Are you Vegan by any chance?
In addition to this I have just had a PM. It was from Phil himself he likes the "bloke banter" and has said he would " happily bend over" for his fellow members. Nuff said!

Wasn`t there quite a story splashed about the pages on HRH Charlie rogering a servant/butler in a broom cupboard at B/House many years ago?

Awesome.
I waited to see how this thread would go and yup, it totally confirmed that this forum has took a dive big style.

Some people on here need to take a good look at themselves and the moderators need to start looking at how some of the backwards childish pish on here reflects on shooting sports.

Total disgrace.
Its Off Topic

Do you think that once the world has gone really hot, the so called "Climate change model", will it melt some of the snowflakes?
I did hear a rumour that being hot, (and not in a sexy way, although I don't know !!!) gives you a sense of humour.

Married 27 years ? Has he cheated on his wife to find out ??? If he is Gay then fine NOTHING special about that ! A Gay celebrity ? Even less of a surprise . On TV ...????? WHY ! When I need a celebrity like I need a Doctor, Nurse, Fireman or Policeman I will take them seriously.Untill then i'm afraid I am not interested.

That's the issue isn't it. His sexual orientation isn't the story. Who cares. It's the conceit of making his outing a public event. He no doubt thinks his "story" is helping other people come to terms with their sexuality (like it matters) when we all know that he is making himself the news to help his own career. And if he genuinely isn't aware that that's what he's doing, because he's being guided by agents and advisers, then that fact exemplifies the kind of self-absorption that gets celebrities so much scorn and derision when they shove their private lives into our faces and expect us to care.
To ordinary, well-adjusted people, this kind of public soul-baring doesn't look courageous, it looks narcissistic, and that's why he gets so much stick.
Piling into him on social media isn't homophobia, it's celeb-ophobia. Or celeb fatigue.

d3be58fbd63599dada6596b543b3eb27.jpg

Mr Schofield's motive/s aside and to attempt putting a certain member's observation in a context that may assist the more strident participant to this thread, allow me to pose but one question please:

Would you put your unvarnished views on this subject to your Fireaarms Licencing Officer?

I would if so invited but it would be to assert there are frankly far greater challenges and risks to coming out as a FAC holder (for the purposes of killing wildlife) than admitting you're a "bit musical" in 2020. The term for being gay my late Father preffred to use.

K

Would you put your unvarnished views on this subject to your Fireaarms Licencing Officer?
Why would the subject come up or be of any relevance? But supposing for some incomprehensible reason it did, then yes. Why not?

Why should a healthy disdain for those self-aggrandising celebrities who have a conceited belief that the rest of us are desperate to be kept informed of every detail of their private lives have the slightest bearing on one's application for a firearms certificate?

BBC.

Bisexual Boys Cock , lol lol .

Just luck at the history of the bbc I know I dont care . But I said to the wife , his bum boy lover is gonna spill the beans

Oh dear ..... has he lol lol lol

Feck off lol lol

Kjf

Back