• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Pigeon Decoy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutley

SOLD to Chasey Pending payment and collection

Continuing clearout.... Forgot I had these

12 Full Bodied Flocked - Plastic sticks and feet sets
12 Half Shells - Springy plastic sticks
Camo Net approx 16ft x 5ft
Camo Net approx 13ft x 5ft
4 Adjustable Hide poles
3 Bouncers with one of the top frames needs gluing
Carry Bag to put it all in.

All only used a couple of times, a few little marks on some of the flock where stored, otherwise excellent plus condition

OK, Collection only and WILL NOT split so please dont ask. £120 no offers as a bargain at this, cost me over £200

pigdec1.jpg

pigdec2.jpg

Last edited:

Chasey

Continuing clearout.... Forgot I had these

12 Full Bodied Flocked - Plastic sticks and feet sets
12 Half Shells - Springy plastic sticks
Camo Net approx 16ft x 5ft
Camo Net approx 13ft x 5ft
4 Adjustable Hide poles
3 Bouncers with one of the top frames needs gluing

All only used a couple of times, a few little marks on some of the flock where stored, otherwise excellent plus condition

OK, Collection only and WILL NOT split so please dont ask. £120 no offers as a bargain at this, cost me over £200

View attachment 52485

View attachment 52486

Are you arround during the day mid week? I could collect when up town for work biut its a bit of a slap from home and back evenings and w/ends

Status
Not open for further replies.