Pizzles

Local dealer won’t take the carcass with them on as he has to pay more for it because of extra weight!
Yes I have heard this before but it's bollocks he can get far more for the byproducts than what they will add to the weight of a carcass.
All good though remove them pizzles and tails plenty dealers buy byproducts without the carcass then your dealer will complain that you have removed them will try to tell you the price he is paying includes these byproducts rubbish! Might get away with that with a recreational stalker,but byproducts have always been the stalkers perks tell him he can have them if he is prepared to pay the going rate for them and if he wants them you want a separate cheque for them separate from the carcass money that is that way you can see exactly what he is paying for them most of us got paid for byproducts at the end of the season that way it came to a worth while amount.

Any idea what the tails and sinews were used for?
All Chinese medicine in the case of the tails it's actually the gland from the tail that they want , but take the whole tail so that they can see it's actually from a deer,likewise with the sinews the cleats need to be left on for the same reason.

Yes I have heard this before but it's bollocks he can get far more for the byproducts than what they will add to the weight of a carcass.
All good though remove them pizzles and tails plenty dealers buy byproducts without the carcass then your dealer will complain that you have removed them will try to tell you the price he is paying includes these byproducts rubbish! Might get away with that with a recreational stalker,but byproducts have always been the stalkers perks tell him he can have them if he is prepared to pay the going rate for them and if he wants them you want a separate cheque for them separate from the carcass money that is that way you can see exactly what he is paying for them most of us got paid for byproducts at the end of the season that way it came to a worth while amount.
Now you’ve got me wondering… 🤔

Back