• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Poachers bow back ferret box.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

re'M'ington

I have this box for sale and it is in excellent condition and is very well made.....
IMG_4020.jpg

£15.00 plus postage

steyr.308

Maybes, just maybes I PM'd before your reply..

Then maybes, just maybes I saw your post, so I thought I would post ''PM sent'' and then after your post I replied ''I did''

After all I am the buyer, not the seller. It is the seller who chooses to sell to the buyer, not the buyer! So there should be no problem with any party!

If you feel so aggrieved please feel free to get in touch with the seller and take the purchase.

Regards

re'M'ington

Maybes, just maybes I PM'd before your reply..

Then maybes, just maybes I saw your post, so I thought I would post ''PM sent'' and then after your post I replied ''I did''

After all I am the buyer, not the seller. It is the seller who chooses to sell to the buyer, not the buyer! So there should be no problem with any party!

If you feel so aggrieved please feel free to get in touch with the seller and take the purchase.

Regards
We have spoke Steyr.308 and you contacted me first so you got it,it is simple as that,and I apologised and explained(I thought)to Stingercargill but it obviously never sunk in.BTW Stu can you give me a ring as I lost your number.

Status
Not open for further replies.