Pokémon cull day

norma 308

well we laughed tonight my boss has caught wind of the new Pokémon craze and was frantically trying to get in touch to see if we had them on the shoot as they're in the local village .guess he thought they would be here and folk would be all over the shoot looking for them !
are Pokémon aolq and what cal for them as I've to shoot on sight
Norma

norma 308

seems like the Pokémon have got a lot of bored peoples imaginations just didn't expect the boss to actually think the little critters where roaming the farm .....:doh:

FrenchieBoy

i think you can only shoot them with a dedicated rifle large call 338 and above with thermal sight!
You're wrong there mate. I was told that you could safely use a 17HMR at ranges out to 700 yards. Don't worry about AOLQ, no need for it as that they class as a pest/non-native species so no closed season - Not sure about lamping the little blighters though, they might well get educated to a lamp and digital caller quite quickly!:cuckoo:

NoIDeer

You'll need any other virtual quarry, unfortunately none of the big players are supporting culling so reloading is a must, live capture seems to be the order of the day atm.
35gn ballistic pokeballs over 30 gn N130 through any any 22cf works well.
You'll need an i-sight or the android equivalent. I've seen i-seats places near pokestops used with success. Good luck and watch out for the antis they may be closer than you think.

I'll get me coat :coat:

Game dealers around here are paying £3.25 a kilo for the big purple ones and £4.00 a couple for the small yellow ones (they taste like duck). Apparently a big market for the meat in France...

Last edited:

FrenchieBoy

Sorry mate, according to the wife that is definitely not allowed. When we eventually got our Freelander she made it quite clear that there were to be no mud covered shooters, dead rabbits foxes or deer, or messy boots inside our new(er) motor or I was going to find myself in serious trouble - And we all know better that to upset 'tother 'arf don't we!:lol:

Out with the dog this morning, I was checking my Fitbit miles and realised that any folk around might think I was hunting Pokémon.

The mobile went back into my pocket and stayed there!!!

FrenchieBoy

latest, one dozy mare phoned 999 because she said someone had stolen one of hers!!!the planets doomed!!!!!IQ TEST if they fail, obligatory neutered,
Just heard about that on the radio news. According to the news report the woman from Gloucester when asked by the emergency operator if she realised that she was taking the time which could mean the difference between a life and death situation she replied "Yes, but this is really bad, someone's got my pokermon"!
The mentality of some people really is very "questionable"??????:cuckoo::lol:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I have really no idea what all this crap was about until I saw it on the news!

My god there are some sad people out there with very little to do in life.

And before anyone gets upset, its my personal opinion and I am not forcing it on anyone else OK!!

norma 308

it is a worry if u are a land owner or property owner as your responsible for the people I guess even if they trespass ??
my boss would object to people using his land without consent it seems if you have a monument or sight of special interest your more at risk of having Pokémon !!
Norma

NOT A POKÉMON PRO STALKER !