Policing by consent ?

Ade8mm

Who consents?

Policing by consent is an ever increasing oxymoron..

Here is an interesting one...

I post this as I would really like the usual suspects to comment on this Police fail. (this is the one - Copper - that has been busted,, there are surely many more)

No claiming it is "sub judice" . You can't use that cop-out this time (S62)

A simple acceptance that the Old Bill is pretty rank and filled (not rank and file) with scum-bags, would be would be a step in the right direction

You cannot solve a problem until you recognise it exits.

I look forward to comment from the professionals .

Ade :cool:

Fair Hill

Is this the same fella?

Sometimes it only takes seconds to take a dislike to someone and he is one of those people I'd have an instant aversion to, he confirmed my initial reaction with his "we must sue the police" statement and the way he said it.

What a knobhead.

Stalker1962

No claiming it is "sub judice" . You can't use that cop-out this time (S62)

A simple acceptance that the Old Bill is pretty rank and filled (not rank and file) with scum-bags, would be would be a step in the right direction

You cannot solve a problem until you recognise it exits.

I look forward to comment from the professionals.

Once again you seek to "personalise" your posts.

OK. Well this is interesting.

Claiming "sub judice" is not a "cop-out". It is a point of law. I do not, and never have, used it to hide wrong-doing by Police.

I served with the Police. I served with the Police for over thirty years. For the vast majority of those thirty years, I was proud to do so.

As it happens, I spent two "tours" with IA (actually the DPS in the MPS). There, me (and my colleagues) did all we could to identify, investigate, prosecute, convicted and imprison, corrupt Police Officers.

We know, there is a problem. We all know there is a problem. No one is perfect. No profession is perfect. No section of the community is perfect.

What is your point?

Really? What is your point?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ade8mm

Is this the same fella?

Sometimes it only takes seconds to take a dislike to someone and he is one of those people I'd have an instant aversion to, he confirmed my initial reaction with his "we must sue the police" statement and the way he said it.

What a knobhead.
Aye indeed. Alex Bellend, however attacking the man for what he says is a bit weak, even for you Fair Hill.

Ade8mm

S62
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 23.50.22.png

Good man. Perfect.

This matters not in the scale of things , it's just banter.- good banter mind you

We all have bigger fish to fry.

It's all good Dear fellow.

Ade :cool:

topscots1

Irrelevant. The judgement says sufficient, or should we no longer trust the Judiciary either? 😱
Not really, but as long as you can paint your twisted view for all. Why let the facts tell the story.

Wither this cop was in the wrong or not. You have used a half story to make a poor point. Clearly from a point of prejudice.

Either way enjoy hating the police that’s your prerogative.

I don’t.

casper

We are all just human beings no matter what job we do... There'll always be a few police who are more interested in breaking the law rather than upholding it, there'll always be a few health care workers more interested in hurting rather than healing and there are a few educaters who'll abuse rather than teach. But it's a minority...... Just like on SD most people post good stuff but there's always one who spouts **** all the time.

Ade8mm

Not really, but as long as you can paint your twisted view for all. Why let the facts tell the story.

Wither this cop was in the wrong or not. You have used a half story to make a poor point. Clearly from a point of prejudice.

Either way enjoy hating the police that’s your prerogative.

I don’t.
Nothing whatsoever with hating the police. Your words not mine.
I hate violent bullies in whatever form, those that hide behind a uniform are the very worst. Maybe you disagree? Up to you