Poodle?

Your Dog,.
My dog .anyones dog!!! :oops:
Most of us have ours under control !or have we!.

Trapper.

looks like the Hereford boys need a bit of help with the fallow numbers :lol:

probably out pig hunting instead ( or staying in because its raining) ;)

Bucksden wrote

looks like the Hereford boys need a bit of help with the fallow numbers

probably out pig hunting instead ( or staying in because its raining)

Don't need as much help with our Fallow as you need with you eye sight mate, If you look again I think it say Hertfordshire :D

Wayne

WAYNE DAVIES said:
Bucksden wrote

Don't need as much help with our Fallow as you need with you eye sight mate, If you look again I think it say Hertfordshire :D

Wayne

oops, i must drink less!

merry xmas Wayne.

I also think that it was a poodle although I can see why some might have thought a cocker spaniel from its colour and shape but it's too big for that. The only thing is that I don't remember seeing a poodle with different colour ears before.

In the second clip the big red stag looks as if it might have had an injury as it seems to be limping on its right foreleg.

In the "Herefordshire" fallow clip that is a very decent buck and from the date it was probably in mid-rut.

bucksden said:
WAYNE DAVIES said:
Bucksden wrote

Wayne

oops, i must drink less!

merry xmas Wayne.

Don't worry too much about it - the bloody Post Office makes the same mistake. If ever the mail goes adrift round here we know they will have sent it to Hertfordshire.

Back