• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Poppins Deer Sack

Willie

Can anyone tell me if Poppins is still making roe/sika sacks and or Yule sacks and how to contact her.
Thanks

pendle

Was getting one off her but not back in touch with me months ago . Got a number of a woman who makes them i had a liner made for mine . Looking at the liner their sika size sacks .

Glen C

I had one ordered and made contact to ask about it months ago and still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone

poppins

hi all i am so sorry but life has been hectic been working every day of week including weekends since april i will be back on sacks by september 15 th
if you still want sacks i will do them then
where i work is seasonal
regards poppins

Willie

Hi Poppins,
Glad to hear you still intend making the best roe/ sika sacks on the market. While some of the lads have been waiting a while I can assure them it will be well worth it.

How can I contact you regards ordering a sack?

Willie