Possible hunting in Yukon Canada

Trufflehunting

It has been mentioned to me from a friend, that why dont I go over to canada and try some hunting ?
Does any one have any experience of canada ?

Regards
Ian

I was out in Nova Scotia after black bear a couple of years ago (and have travelled around in Canada a bit too). It's the second best place on the planet (after Scotland of course). The wildlife will blow you away, the people are incredibly friendly, you'll feel like a millionaire (Xrate still 1.77, 2:1 when I was there) and you'll come home 2 stone heavier.

My abiding memory of Canada is sitting in a Tim Hortons (Canadian Institution, you'll find out) and seeing a pick up pull in, quad in the back, huge bull moose on trailer, dripping blood onto the car park and nobody batting an eyelid...that's my kind of country!

1729691603_45172767da_b.jpg

These things are awesome...like an horse and a half with a couple of kitchen chairs on it's head...and this wasn't even a big one

Oh, and if you get the chance to eat black bear, take it, it's like nothing you've ever tasted.

Oh, and go to a Canadian Tyre...it's like Halfords but with bullets!

Don't hesitate, book the trip. And bring me back a Tim Hortons Blueberry Fritter please!

Back