post a pic of your rifle

russ91

could some of you guys post some pics of your rifles

just thought it would be nice to see other peoples rifles

landrover

hopefuly

buckup

sauer left handed 7mm by 64mm

I know they are hard to clean, and I'm told they don't shoot as well, but I do love a bit of wood

alled12

Swampy
I think and I am sure that Buckup will correct me if I am wrong its a combi rifle and shotgun, bottom barrel is 7x57 rifle and the top barrel is 12 guage shotgun barrel. Their very popular on the continent. [/img]

swampy

not that one

No not that one, buck ups is a stutzen styled rifle. I have a ruger m77 model 2 with a full stock and it looks the same, I wondered how he was doing with it

steve

alled12

Swampy
Many apologies :D How are you at present anyway, I hope the road to recovery is on its way?
Regards
Alled

alled12

Lets give this ago. If I do this right you should see my arsenal below:
First up my cz452 in .17hmr

Second is my Ruger M77 mkii in 220 swift

And last is my tikka t3 lite in 6.5x55

All shoot better than i can, I hope you guys find them interesting.
Finally got it right :eek:

Beowulf

Hi EmcC,
Remind me not to bump into you on a dark night! :eek: You look like Ghengis Khan on prozac! Very nice rifle you have mate. ;)

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Blimey Emcc didnt I see you in the film Enemy at the gate :lol:

Shooting Rabbits is one thin wearing them on your head is another story ;) Nice bit of kit you are shooting.

Offroad Gary

Blaser R93 .308 c/w 8x56 30mm S&B and T8 Mod (pro hunter mountain short back version)

Pro Hunter Mountain .243 c/w 6.5 - 20 x 50 Leupold (T8 mod pictured on Blaser)

Last edited:

ejg

Sako 308 with heavy laminated stock.

or with walnut/carbon stock fitted to myself.

foxing rig 22-250 howa

regards
edi

swampy

nice collection

Alled,
ankle is still in pot and it comes off thursday for stitches out. it hurts like billyo still.

Guys we have a really good collection between us. what is interesting is the wide variety of models and makes from howa to blaser. The underlying trend , i think must be, that modern rifles are good.

When i can get to mine i will post pictures. they are a bit of a motley crew (not crue).
I am thinking about changing my parker hale .30-06 at some point. I quite fancy a sako 85 (although who knows when i can afford one though!) or a cz 550 with a monte carlo stock.

steve

EMcC

Thanks for the Compliments/Comments guys. I don't know about Genghis Khan but I like the idea of Prozac and as for the "Rabbit" I always take one with me so I can always guarantee to bring one home!!!
I have since changed the stock on the rifle and now have a 'Shaved down' heavy laminated stock. I shaved off the beaver end, shortened it by two inches and put a kick-ease pad on it, Oh and I now have a proper sling!!
It is nice to see other folks kit too, and there are some nice ones.

Beowulf

Hi EmcC,
You mentioned Prozac and shaven beavers. A man of very good and adventurous tastes methinks! ;)