Powerful rechargeable head torch

Ranger22

I use a Clulite HL21) Focus2Go Headlight Rechargeable

Got two of the clulites, good bits of kit. In need of new batteries now but they are a good few years old, so no shame to them. Beam is good out to 100yards or so and plenty good enough to use a shooting light

Freeforester

Any of these head torches have a red beam mode to preserve night vision?
Nitecore 25, has 3 mode red switch and 3 mode white, available yellow, white or black, the (swappable) headnitecore n25strap weighs more than the torch head, total 56g, and USB rechargeable too. Very good both white and red lights, cost about £30. Second red power level seems brighter than the Decathlon one.

IMG_2012.JPG

Review:

Orion

Nitecore 25, has 3 mode red switch and 3 mode white, available yellow, white or black, the (swappable) headnitecore n25strap weighs more than the torch head, total 56g, and USB rechargeable too. Very good both white and red lights, cost about £30.
Thanks for the info, it’s put me on the right track as I hadn’t previously looked at Nitecore for torches, although I use their chargers exclusively.

The Nitecore HC65 looks to have all that I’m looking for as it runs on a 18650 battery, (can be recharged in situ), and I always have a couple of charged spares with me for the Pard’s and external IR. Gets a decent review as well.

Orion

Took delivery of the Nitecore HC65 earlier today and I’m really impressed with it. Very, very powerful but I particularly like the instant access to the red light function without having to cycle through others. Deffo recommend this one. :thumb: