Powys/Shropsire Days Seminar by UKSHA (all welcome)

Gaz

Days seminar with UKSHA (United Kingdom Scent Hound Association)

Powys/Shropshire don't get much in the way of deer involvement events so here is your chance gents.
I have been able to arrange a days seminar with the UKSHA. Fitting it into their heavy schedule has now become available. The days tutors will be some of our own SD members and will be travelling many miles to our location here in Mid Wales, so please support this event and attend if interested in deer welfare, best practise or just a social gathering of like minded deer stalkers.
Flexible agenda will include : Introductions, Safety, Dogs, Bullet Strike, Red & Green Zone (power point), Finding the Shot Site, Humane Dispatch, Learning Outcomes, etc. Some classroom based and others field based.
By kind permission of Jon Archer (head stalker) the venue will be Criggion Estate near Welshpool.

DATE: Saturday 13th August 2016

VENUE: Criggion Estate SY5 9BB (Between Welshpool & Shrewsbury.

START: We will aim to meet at 09:30 for 10:00

ADMISSION : FREE ( Will hold raffle and any donations received will go to UKSHA and Jon for a few pints)

Please PM me and answer thread if attending as would like to know rough numbers before the day.

Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards Gary

Sounds like an interesting day please count me in. I will pm you later. Also I will see if any of the other local site members that I know are interested in coming along.

243 Varmint : That's a shame Jon, sods law the date wont suit everyone's diary. Fallow are imminent so hopefully catch up as passing.

8X57 : Look Forward to meeting you there.

Please spread the word around. If possible please forward numbers so I can keep trace of rough numbers.

Kind Regards Gary

Great! I will be there, nice to meet up as you say we do not get much going on round these parts,sorry got to stop watching old westerns,
Tod.

Great! I will be there, nice to meet up as you say we do not get much going on round these parts,sorry got to stop watching old westerns,
Tod.
Look forward to meeting Tod. Please spread the word and get back to me with any additional attendees. Regards Gary

Days seminar with UKSHA (United Kingdom Scent Hound Association)

Powys/Shropshire don't get much in the way of deer involvement events so here is your chance gents.
I have been able to arrange a days seminar with the UKSHA. Fitting it into their heavy schedule has now become available. The days tutors will be some of our own SD members and will be travelling many miles to our location here in Mid Wales, so please support this event and attend if interested in deer welfare, best practise or just a social gathering of like minded deer stalkers.
Flexible agenda will include : Introductions, Safety, Dogs, Bullet Strike, Red & Green Zone (power point), Finding the Shot Site, Humane Dispatch, Learning Outcomes, etc. Some classroom based and others field based.
By kind permission of Jon Archer (head stalker) the venue will be Criggion Estate near Welshpool.

DATE: Saturday 13th August 2016

VENUE: Criggion Estate SY5 9BB (Between Welshpool & Shrewsbury.

START: We will aim to meet at 09:30 for 10:00

ADMISSION : FREE ( Will hold raffle and any donations received will go to UKSHA and Jon for a few pints)

Please PM me and answer thread if attending as would like to know rough numbers before the day.

Hope to see you there.

Kind Regards Gary

Hi Gary
count me in I will also pm you my details
kind regards
Tony

It'll be very good to put names to faces at this event,really looking forward to it.
All welcome,PM Gaz for details.
All the best
George

ajr : Thanks for the PM and reply sent. Look forward to meeting you on the day.

Shootist : Your most welcome and again I look forward to meet you on the day.

Wolverine : George it looks as if we will have a good turn out with the uptake I've received so far. I'll be most pleased with a good turn out due to the distance and commitment yourself Wayne and your team travel throughout the country giving these seminars. Look forward to a pint and chat :tiphat:

Regards Gary

Jay243 ... More the merrier :) .... 3 places

Edchef ... Booked in, look forward to meet you.

Kind Regards Gary

Weekend bump. Plenty of room left on this seminar guys. Informative and social day with UKSHA and like minded stalkers. Please PM me if you would like to attend. Regards Gary

Back