Prescription Shooting Glasses

farmer7

After reading about someone yesterday on a US forum who had a Lee Enfield .303 "let go" I decided I'd like to get myself a pair of prescription safety glasses.

Does anyone have any advice on brands? Particularly ones that suit rifle shooting. With my normal specs I'm looking through the very top.

I always excused myself from buying safety glasses as I already wore glasses and thought "they'll stop any fragments anyway" this chap had a fragment of the case head penetrate his Ray-Bans and carry on through his cheek finishing up near his ear! (Besides I have a .303 also!)

Klenchblaize

Intend to have my proscription fitted to the pair I’ve had for a number of years but cannot make up mind if to go for lenses with yellow tint mindful I’ll only be wearing them for stalking.

If you do purchase either a non proscription pair or just the frame and later want a proscription fitted DON’T take them to one of the highsteet chain stores as you will be disappointed!

Cheers

K

+1

farmer7

Intend to have my proscription fitted to the pair I’ve had for a number of years but cannot make up mind if to go for lenses with yellow tint mindful I’ll only be wearing them for stalking.

If you do purchase either a non proscription pair or just the frame and later want a proscription fitted DON’T take them to one of the highsteet chain stores as you will be disappointed!

Cheers

K

+1

​Zeiss it is then, thanks!

PSE Composites Limited