• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Primos Tripod Trigger Sticks

vincy

that's cheap I just got mine from that site with an e and paid £114.00 but after trying them I would of paid more they are awesome

Hunting Solutions

My experience of these is, failure after three outings and I am still trying to get them exchanged after two months.
Rem, if you can't get any joy from the seller, just contact the importers (John Rothery Wholesale). They should sort you out as they are warrantied for 12 months. Really its the legal responsibility of the retailer though! :cool:

Rem 7 C

I have an e-mail from John Rothery stating I can exchange them with a retailer in the UK ( the sticks were purchased in Canada by my son as a present for me) but cannot find a retailer interested in carrying out the exchange.

Hunting Solutions

I have an e-mail from John Rothery stating I can exchange them with a retailer in the UK ( the sticks were purchased in Canada by my son as a present for me) but cannot find a retailer interested in carrying out the exchange.
Thats because Rothery will not warranty any products not purchased through them, therefore the retailer would be seriously out of pocket. Which is fair enough I reckon. Can you not return them from where they were purchased?

Greymaster

Just had a fantastic buying experience from Hunting Solutions and I have total confidence in the outfit so please if you have had a bad experience with the product (as illustrated above), make it clear that it is not Hunting Solutions letting you down. I cannot praise them enough for fast and reliable service. Many thanks John.

Hunting Solutions

Just had a fantastic buying experience from Hunting Solutions and I have total confidence in the outfit so please if you have had a bad experience with the product (as illustrated above), make it clear that it is not Hunting Solutions letting you down. I cannot praise them enough for fast and reliable service. Many thanks John.
Thank you for the kind comments Nigel. We appreciate your feedback! :)

JTO

Mine just arrived and appear to be absolutely silent when extending, even with my hearing aids in.