Prizewiners for Supporters club draw - April

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
It's that time of the month again when we get to announce the winners of this months prize draw. In a very particular order, as selected by the electric random number generator:-

Zeissman gets a £100 gift voucher from 1967spud,

rodp wins a mystery prize of shooting type goodies from Moray Outfitter,

Dexy wins a set of shooting sticks from limulus

Congratulations to you all.

Remember you have to be in it to win it, and to be honest the number of supporters is very low. Just click on any supporters button that you see against our existing supporters names and it will take you directly to the joining page. It will cost you £6.00 per quarter or 46.15384615384615P per week, that's cheap for such a wonderful forum plus you get a chance to win plus you have the satisfaction of helping other in our sport.

John

Just as an afterthought if anyone wants to become a supporter here is where to do it, The Stalking Directory

Last edited:

rodp

Well blow me down :eek: Thanks John, and Moray outfitters.

Edit to say, do I contact them now, or do they contact me? I never win anything so it's all new to me :lol:

Last edited:

Moray Outfitting

RodP - well done. If you drop us an e mail at info@stalkingschool.co.uk we can get things rolling.

Sauer - man up :D In further news theres half a packet of Jaffa cakes left over from DSF - I'll sabe you one.... maybe. Per FB - it looks very seaty out there!

sauer

RodP - well done. If you drop us an e mail at info@stalkingschool.co.uk we can get things rolling.

Sauer - man up :D In further news theres half a packet of Jaffa cakes left over from DSF - I'll sabe you one.... maybe. Per FB - it looks very seaty out there!
Christ man wipe the crumbs off your fingers it's making your fingers slip on keyboard .....
You can have the spare jaffas I found walkers shorties in a shop yesterday
Yup very sweaty here , humidity brutal last couple days ... came out shower , still sweating so glass of ice ... add cold beer & back into the shower ....

Might have a cuppa & a shortie later

Paul