• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Pulsar Accolade LRF XQ38 and Accolade LRF XP50

.243Hunter

Taking the guesswork out of ranges, day or night. Pulsar Accolade LRF XQ38 model shown, incorporating a 1000m laser rangefinder with range and angle adjustment for various terrain (Displays true distance up or down mountain or hillside angles), including built in scan mode for constant range display on moving targets or multiple range points when scanning.

fullsizeoutput_1d00.jpeg

Last edited:

BLUEROLL

How reliable is the LRF, ie poor reflective surfaces. Is it as good as the Leica LRF rangefinders please ?

.243Hunter

PM for SD member deals. Both XQ38 LRF and XP50 LRF models available.

I use the Accolade LRF XQ38 myself and its brilliant for use at night when ranges are difficult to estimate.. I've been dropping rabbits at 200yds with the HMR, using a ladder reticule and the accolade LRF range finder.. I find it great for airguns and .22 as well and the longer centre fire shots..

As a comparison these are noticeably better than the Helion XQ38F model, the image on the Accolade is more Black and White compared to the sepia hue of the Helion and the dual display allows prolonged viewing without eye fatigue, it also fills your full field of view with the image as if your actually within it.. the laser LRF is the icing on the cake...