• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: PULSAR DIGEX N450

.243Hunter

IN STOCK NOW

Last edited:

Steve curry

How do you rate these.im tempted because of how they look.by that I mean it looks like a scope and not something out of star wars. Could do with a look through one.thanks steve

User0009

If I was you Steve, I’d wait until the northern shooting show in May. You’ll be able to touch, feel and possibly look through onE. These trade guys on here are are going to give the sales gumph, that’s if they can be bothered to reply.
Rgds
RS

bobjs

If I was you Steve, I’d wait until the northern shooting show in May. You’ll be able to touch, feel and possibly look through onE. These trade guys on here are are going to give the sales gumph, that’s if they can be bothered to reply.
Rgds
RS

I fully respect Ian's help and advice as well as his sales pitch........ just some times the web blurb sells itself.

bob.

ps: it doe's say this at the base of his flag. CONTACT US DIRECT FOR THE BEST DEALS ON NIGHT VISION AND THERMAL .... I have on a few occasions and had a great deal.

Last edited:

.243Hunter

Rgds
RS
I would definitely check a scope out first hand in the field on live quarry, rather than looking as a show .

I would say the Digex is not the best bang for your money , a Pard NV008 is by far at £500 , but the Digex is more low light sensitive and has a good function , menu and overall build quality due to the magnesium tube construction is very good, PIP and digital zoom is the best available including scaleable rets also HD recording.

Nothing comes close to value for money than a Pard NV008 as an all in one 1080p day and night scope with inbuilt vcsel IR, 18650 battery power and compact design .

Last edited:

User0009

Use the Consumer Contract Regulations to your advantage.
Anything purchased online can be returned and a full refund received as long as the goods are returned within 14 days and are undamaged and in the original packaging.
No reason for the return is required.
So, go and buy an F455 and if you like, then keep it.
if you don't - then send it back and get a full refund.

Cheers

Bruce
I would definitely check a scope out first hand in the field on live quarry, rather than looking as a show .
Thanks Bruce never thought of that.

.243Hunter I presume you offer this facility?
Rgds
RS

lostboy135

If you have used a n355 these blow them out of the water but if you have a wicked lights ir you have to turn it down
out last night a good moon no need for ir out to 200 yrds thats how good they are

.243Hunter

We have a few Digex N450 models remaining contact for deals.

They come supplied with variable power IR illuminator, x2 APS3 and x1 APS2 batteries.

digex-banner.jpg

Last edited: