• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: PULSAR DIGISIGHT ULTRA N455 EXPECTED MARCH

R. Macleod & Son

PULSAR DIGISIGHT ULTRA N455 EXPECTED MARCH ESTIMATED RRP: £1349.00

PRICING SHOULD BE AVAILABLE VERY SOON.

TO REGISTER INTEREST PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE OR CALL AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW PRICES AS SOON AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.

BLUEROLL

Nickyj58 I see your like, which I presume that means yes, could you tell where from please so I can look ?

philip

The new N455 has a 1280x720 sensor over the 752x582 sensor in the N355

In layman’s terms will that ( the sensor) improve the picture quality or the range, I’ve used the n355, that is a decent bit of kit, clear as a bell out to a good distance, it’s clear to as far as I would want to shoot at night 200 yds

How will the 455 be of benefit, or better

I’m no expert on this NV technology, my ideal NV would be accurate ID and shoot ability out to say say 250 yds would the 455 be better for that

At the moment I use the RT photon with a decent IR and shoot consistently out to 190 - 200 on a clear night on my 222, this works fine but I would like to improve on clarity if possible

Cheers

Phil