Pulsar DNV Batteries

Ah8217bris

Hi - just bought a pair of dnv battery packs to use with my xd38s rather than external battery pack. Got out last night for first time with them and every time i powered on great picture and then within 10 seconds blurry. If i did screen off then on still the same so had to do full power off/on. Never had this before.......anybody else having issues with these batteries? Any thoughts on anything else could be?

Lateral

Hi - just bought a pair of dnv battery packs to use with my xd38s rather than external battery pack. Got out last night for first time with them and every time i powered on great picture and then within 10 seconds blurry. If i did screen off then on still the same so had to do full power off/on. Never had this before.......anybody else having issues with these batteries? Any thoughts on anything else could be?
I use the same batteries, but it sounds more like it needed re calibrating, which switching off, and on would do. I'm finding I'm having to adjust the brightness, & contrast, and re-calibrate frequently with the current weather.

Ah8217bris

I use the same batteries, but it sounds more like it needed re calibrating, which switching off, and on would do. I'm finding I'm having to adjust the brightness, & contrast, and re-calibrate frequently with the current weather.

Thanks - will try tonight