Sold: PULSAR HELION 2 XP50 IN STOCK ONE LEFT

R. Macleod & Son

R. MACLEOD & SON
Shop: 01862892171
Mob: 07954109314

Last edited:
bloody good service, emailed a question Tuesday morning, got a call with an answer 45 mins later.... ordered that lunchtime and in my hands the next day... and at a damm good price
You could not ask for better
Thank you

Purchased Thermals from R Macleods - WHAT a service. Only thing they got wrong was the delivery date, it came the day BEFORE :D - i.e. from Scotland to Cornwall by lunch next day! Excellent advice, no PUSHY sales ploys, just good old fashioned quality service and goods. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Ordered a Pulsar helion xp50 yesterday from R Macleod and son and it arrived today.
Cannot rate this company highly enough.
Absolutely fantastic advice and service and will definitely be my number 1 goto shooting shop from now on!! Top marks.

It's a good job they are so far north I'd never be out of the shop..

Always popped into their shop in Tain when I was up in Sutherland.
Not only is their service exceptional their prices are very keen.

The shop is one of those dangerous places where you find stuff. Stuff you did not know existed but now that you know it does, you cannot live without it.

I think most of my glass has come from them - either direct from the shop when I am up there or over the phone with (usually) next day delivery.

Ordered a Pulsar helion xp50 yesterday from R Macleod and son and it arrived today.
Cannot rate this company highly enough.
Absolutely fantastic advice and service and will definitely be my number 1 goto shooting shop from now on!! Top marks.
Would be ideal if you could do a write up for me / us with regards to its performance.
I'm in the market for a thermal but unsure what to plumb for.

Back