• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Pulsar Quantum XD50s thermal imaging spotter only 2 months old

pasky

For sale is my Pulsar xd50's thermal imager. I purchased this 2 months ago, and due to work commitments, I haven't had the time to use it, only taken it out a handful of times for less than 10 hours (I am still on the original AA batteries, although i did use it on the 12volt supply for my first outing), also potentially looking to upgrade when work quietens down. Still has 2 years and 10 months of Pulsar warranty and is in as new excellent condition. Comes as the original complete set including 2 x battery holders, 12v cigarette power cable, video out cable, lanyard strap, case/carry bag for the lot, plus paperwork and manual. I'm after £2,200 ONO posted to your door next working day. Any queries, please don't be afraid to ask.