For Sale: Pulsar Trail XQ50, XP50 and Apex XQ50 LRF Available

B

Bolt action

I have just purchased a XQ38F from Blackwood Outdoors.

WHAT A GREAT SERVICE!!!! In to-days day and age, to have a guy who spends as much time explaining things that Ian has done with me is brilliant. I must have sounded a right muppet on the umpteen phone calls I have made.

I made my order yesterday (15th), at 11.30am, and I have received my thermal at 11.30am today (16th).

Thanks Ian for the great delvery and service.

BA

cullguy

I have just purchased a new Trail from Ian.

Fantastic service, very helpful advise on unit, zeroing everything was covered very knowledgeable and to top it all a cracking SD deal :D.

Job Well done .

Tremo

It has always been a pleasure dealing with Ian.

He is a gentleman who sells great gear at great prices and has an outstanding level of customer service!

Thanks again Ian. This XQ50 is perfect.

oowee

I bought a pulsar thermal spotter from Ian. The rubber eye cup wore out within the year ( I do use it four or five times a week). Rang to try and get it replaced and Ian sorted it at no cost delivered to my door. I wish I got that type of service elsewhere. Excellent and i know where my first port of call will be when I need something else.
Top bloke.

Martin2

Used Ian in the past and now the only company that I would use to buy my night vision equipment took the time to explain the advantages and disadvantages of various products highly recommend Trade seller and at great prices