• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Pulsar XD50 spotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickshot

As stated above my pulsar XD50 thermal spotter is up for sell. Good overall condition & all is working well. Great image (on the right conditions).

Looking for £1200 plus postage

open to sensible offers guys!

Might also have a XD75 thermal scope for sell too. Pm for details & pics for both.

Thanks

Slickshot

Are these the older model thermals If so find them not to be as good as new helion range
regards mark
Of course they won’t be as good! The helion range are the lastest stuff out with better core ect. Hence the price difference!

Nice try though trying to talk down my post because I stated a simple fact on yours about a tracking issue! (Kids these days).. if you going to comment next time please try and make a point you have half a clue about lol

Highlandsjohn

As stated above my pulsar XD50 thermal spotter is up for sell. Good overall condition & all is working well. Great image (on the right conditions).

Looking for £1200 plus postage

open to sensible offers guys!

Might also have a XD75 thermal scope for sell too. Pm for details & pics for both.

Thanks
What does the 'right conditions' mean Slickshot. AND if you are selling the XD75, According to the SD rules a price is required.john

Slickshot

Slick shot is right even the hellions are not clear if its a warm night or drizzle
No thermal is clear as the senser is designed for picking up the smallest degree of heat! When the air is warm or even rain the image is so poor worth not going out. Cold evening though the image is breath taking even with this older model

JTO

Some nights are warm in the air or raining/ drizzle & the thermal image ain’t as clear.

£2500 xd75

I have the HD50, earlier than the XD50. They will see bodies through fog. Drizzle seems to make any background seem indistinct because the heat/coolness from the drizzle gives everything a similar temperature, but body temperature is still detected, as far as I can see. Real gamechangers!

My HD50 cost £3,400 !!!!!!

maxtich

Some nights are warm in the air or raining/ drizzle & the thermal image ain’t as clear.

£2500 xd75
I have the latest 2018 Pulsar Trail XP50 weapon mounted version,cost around £3.8 k and that’s also not infallible in certain weather conditions,I haven’t fathomed as to why!
Generally it’s extremely clear and I’m over the moon with it so far!

Last edited:

Slickshot

I have the latest 2018 Pulsar Trail XP50 weapon mounted version,cost around £3.8 k and that’s also not infallible in certain weather conditions,I haven’t fathomed as to why!
Generally it’s extremely clear and I’m over the moon with it so far!
trust me they all suffer from poor condition! Thermal is thermal the general make up is the same!! Rain/ warm nights create a kinda liny destorted image! You can see of course still but it’s not as clear when compared to a cold evening.

Slickshot

The quantum was £3k new. I have had 3 now and tbh they are as good as hellion and much easier to use
Yes there very nice to use! Just want to upgrade to the new Acculade which I will in a week or so. Great thermal device for someone on a budget

JTO

Before you commit yourself to an accolade, consider the comment on another thread about having both eyes 'blacked out'. I use the left eye for spotting and the right eye for shooting, because I can't see a thing with my left eye after a couple of hours using the thermal. I know you use a thermal scope, so it might not affect you the same as using a NV scope.

Slickshot

Before you commit yourself to an accolade, consider the comment on another thread about having both eyes 'blacked out'. I use the left eye for spotting and the right eye for shooting, because I can't see a thing with my left eye after a couple of hours using the thermal. I know you use a thermal scope, so it might not affect you the same as using a NV scope.
yea I wonder. Well I’ve just sold my spotter so I’m in the market now for either the new accolade or the XP50 helion. I will prob get the accolade & turn the brightness down if it effect me that badly

Status
Not open for further replies.