Quad parts

Alanskirk

Good morning all and a very happy new year to you.
We have just picked up a Kawasaki KLF300C quad which is running and in reasonable condition despite its age (unconfirmed). It seems to have suffered mostly from being left unused for a long period of time.
Does anyone out there have any contacts for used spares.
Been through the fee bay etc but not much coming up.
Any ideas readily accepted.
All the best
Alan

CCB

2nd Quad Bikes Wales, really good to deal with, usually have plenty second hand parts!

Cheers

takbok

Corby Kawasaki are excellent if you need any new spares. All the parts lists and diagrams are available online and it is very easy to order online or over the phone. They should have anything you're looking for, or will be able to get it for you. I'm very happy with their service (my local Kawasaki dealer is terrible)

norma 308

Corby Kawasaki are excellent if you need any new spares. All the parts lists and diagrams are available online and it is very easy to order online or over the phone. They should have anything you're looking for, or will be able to get it for you. I'm very happy with their service (my local Kawasaki dealer is terrible)
Probably because in Corby they speak the same language as you up north :D

Lateral

Also look at new prices in the US. I wanted to change the shocks on my Honda TRX420, & they retail at £378.00 + Vat per corner rears, £165.00 + vat fronts, from Honda UK.

Got them for $56.00 each, brand new, boxed from a Honda dealer !!! About £250.00 for the whole lot landed.

Even with shipping they were cheaper than I could find used over here.

urx

Yep it's worth checking usa prices ...I got a brand new carb for my xr600 sent over and customs paid for what was being asked for '2nd hand condition unknown' gambles here... Worked a treat.

kev.rem700

James Gordon's in strathaven are a kawazaki dealer they will get you parts with a very good service.
01357 522234

Regards Kev.