Quad sticks.

jeff

Morning Guys,
Anyone got any feedback on the Bushier quad sticks. Im interested in the difference in then and the sealed quads as they seem the same to me.
The viper are a little expensive for me at £200 ish

Ive attached the two below.

Thanks Guys..

delta wolf

Can't say about the bushwear but the Seeland are good. However I still prefer mine made by Limulus on here.

Jeffo

I made my own as I can't see the point in paying that money for quad sticks as I nearly done it but thanks to somebody I made my own shot out to 150 yards so far but going to try further on targets first before live quarry

LostJock

I’m not a fan of the Seeland sticks. The legs collapsed down due to weak/soft fasteners, and the cradles aren’t stable. The cradles tilt unless the weight is dead centre.

palmer_mike

All you’ll ever need!

NigelM

I have a set of home made B&Q, a set of Limulus and a set of Viper journeyman.

The B&Q's work fine when set up, but because of the way you have to bolt them they don't compress well and are the most awkward to carry. No tracking either.

The Limulus are the ones I like to stalk with because they are the most comfortable to carry and they always make me smile when I look at them, I do like a bit of wood. However, they are the slowest to set up and they still don't track.

The vipers are the same size as the B&Q's to carry, so not as comfortable as the Limulus. The two great benefits are that you can track a moving deer without moving the feet and I can collapse them to fit in the back of the truck or even in a case when I'm going abroad.

At the end of the day it's the vipers I use most often, but they were bloody expensive!

Jeffo

Why are the home made hard to carry as fit in your hand good as mine are made of the 20mm not the 16mm and I got no props carrying them and deploying them

neillfrbs

4 stable sticks ultimate carbon ,much better than viperflex .but monkey sticks are great ,if you want to make them yourself .

NigelM

Why are the home made hard to carry as fit in your hand good as mine are made of the 20mm not the 16mm and I got no props carrying them and deploying them
You have to try the Limulus sticks to understand what really comfortable to carry feels like. Lovely products.

gtb

They are identical in every way to the current version of the Seeland sticks. They do not have the tilt problem or the leg collapse issue, that was the old generation of the Seeland sticks. They are very effective and great value for money.

Tim.243

I have a set of home made B&Q, a set of Limulus and a set of Viper journeyman.

The B&Q's work fine when set up, but because of the way you have to bolt them they don't compress well and are the most awkward to carry. No tracking either.

The Limulus are the ones I like to stalk with because they are the most comfortable to carry and they always make me smile when I look at them, I do like a bit of wood. However, they are the slowest to set up and they still don't track.

The vipers are the same size as the B&Q's to carry, so not as comfortable as the Limulus. The two great benefits are that you can track a moving deer without moving the feet and I can collapse them to fit in the back of the truck or even in a case when I'm going abroad.

At the end of the day it's the vipers I use most often, but they were bloody expensive!

I wait until they stop Nigel.....not that I use mine much..... :rolleyes:

Got new tenant farmer for Sept so will be able to sort out more cover strips...!!

Tim.243

jeff

They are identical in every way to the current version of the Seeland sticks. They do not have the tilt problem or the leg collapse issue, that was the old generation of the Seeland sticks. They are very effective and great value for money.
Thanks Boss.

stevenedwards

They all have good and not so good points as well as different costs. I have tried various brands but come back to the ones made by Limulus, not perfect but nice to carry and stable. Just a more "natural" bit of kit, not factory made and imported which suits me but no doubt not for everyone.

rob4586

I have a set and they're fantastic. They don't collapse and are extremely lightweight. They also break down easily to fit easily in your car etc.

The only problem is that they're cold, so you need gloves to carry them on those cold days....1st world problems! I'd recommend buying a set, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Hope that helps.

SGArms

The Viperflex aren't expensive as they last! Ive had all the other sticks even made my own quads but wouldn't be without the elites. £195 if they last 10 years thats £19.50 a year very reasonable..