• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Quad

Leica Amplus 6

palframan5

Hi, I'm after a quad that's around 400cc or higher, preferably road legal but not necessary. For about £2k.
Thankyou

phillips321

If you don’t mind me asking why 400cc? I have a king quad 300 and it has more than enough grunt as has ‘low range’ and ‘super low range’. I paid £1500 for mine already road registered on Agri.

Hi, I have a Honda Foreman quad, 450cc, only done 700 hours runtime, 1600 kilometres. In good sound condition, racks front and rear. Green and runs/starts great, semi-automatic gears, just click up and down, selectable four wheel drive, there is a winch which is not working, the garage says it just needs a new solenoid, I have never used it. I just use it for taking the bins out once a week. Based near to Reading, Berkshire. Happy for you to come and have a look, I have a trailer it can go on and also tow behind it , not included in the price but could be for sale. If necessary I can deliver for a cost too. Please send me your email or phone number and I can WhatsApp or email photos. Looking for £2150. Regards, Steve.