Quality Street to the rescue

Cyres

I have just finished off the Xmas tub of Quality Street and whilst thinking about discarding the wrappers when a liitle light bulb momment accured, here I had a varriety of coloured plastic wrappers and could I use them as filters on my LED torch?

I find that our local bunnies just dont like a standard LED torch and they become very twitchy, just seems too harsh CF a normal lamp.

Anyway they are of a size to fit on my LED torch and a quick test one eve showed that the dark red and orange looked quite good. Just put over end of torch and attach with a rubber band. Anyway out last night with the .22lr and the new fitted QS dark red filter proved to be very succesful.

I think i will have a try with the light red, pink and orange.

So if your in a need for a colur filter its and excuse to buy some Quality Street!!!

D

They get to realise that a particular "coloured" light is danger if used regularly, so swap to another colour when they "wise up"

You can use one red one wrapper and one green wrapper on on a pair of your own glasses and enjoy viewing 3-D movies or 3-D photographs without having to buy the special glasses.

Just an update, shot a fox on Weds night with red but a bit too dark, swapped to pink last night much better and got another fox. Happy days.

D

So there's a reason for the strawberry creams and orange creams. Only now just got to bite the bullet and eat them!

Back