• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Rabbit snares

nathan83

I’ve been tidying up the loft and found a box full of these. I haven’t used them for years. Some are made up and a load of spare wires. I’m in crowborough. East Sussex. I’ll keep them for a few days but if no interest I’ll take them to the tip

Attachments

Freeforester

There's a gross or so here, possibly up to 180 bundled in tens, fifteen quid to the first man to pm me wanting them posted, one lot, potentially hours of fun for the recipient, lol!
IMG_2598.JPG
I did offer these to Eefer, before the squealing began, Eefer you are also eligible -
Ready, steady,

Wait for it...

GO!

bogtrotter

There's a gross or so here, possibly up to 180 bundled in tens, fifteen quid to the first man to pm me wanting them posted, one lot, potentially hours of fun for the recipient, lol!
View attachment 165557
I did offer these to Eefer, before the squealing began, Eefer you are also eligible -
Ready, steady,

Wait for it...

GO!
There are a lot of guys these days wouldn't know how to set them.