Rabbits, Hares and Foxes

shakey jake

My girl friend just moaned about me watching you shoot foxes, nust to settle an argument what native to aus species do foxes predate?

mchughcb

Bandicoots, Bilbies, Antechinus, Sugar Gliders, Numbats, Stubble Quail, King Parrots, Pink and Grey Galahs, Port Lincon Parrots, Echidnas, Gekkos, Marsupial Mice, Water rats, wallabies, small kangaroos, wood ducks, koala bears, ring tail possums and the list just goes on and on.

And that is just for breakfast.

Don't believe me?

mchughcb

My girl friend just moaned about me watching you shoot foxes, nust to settle an argument what native to aus species do foxes predate?

Here's question about your girlfriend. Why would you watch an Ad free hunting video that has taken hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars to put together to moan about the content?

Scrub that, I already know the answer.

shakey jake

To be fair to the girl she is fairly open minded and i was watching it because you posted it, thanks for the info. I think most people shoot foxes because they like it and protecting flora and fauna is just a bonus. Each to their own, good hunting
Shakey

mchughcb

Thanks and thanks for calling it hunting, not foxing nor lamping. In the driving rain , on foot , with the dogs takes some effort.

dodgyknees

It is very important to get the message out to the uninformed just how much damage foxes have done in Australia.

An uplifting story today in the Telegraph:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lls-50-years-born-wild-australia-giving-hope/

We spent two weeks with these fantastic little buggers stealing our stuff at Lake Pedder in Tasmania. Hugely entertaining but highly vulnerable creatures. Later in the trip up in the Top End we were gutted to hear how the Northern quolls and many snake species are being decimated by the spread of the cane toad. There is no end to the destruction wrought on the native species by introduced species in Aus. Killing introduced predators (and cane toads) is necessary and if its fun, all the better!

Great video mchughcb.

mchughcb

Cheers. I love seeing quolls. Ive only seen 2 in the wild. Im pretty sure if we had wild tasmanian devils on the mainland we'd have less wild cats and foxes. With over 1 million views on youtube i don't bother trying to justify hunting to numpties from other countries who for whatever reason watch my content for free and get offended. Il