Random indignant thread

CarlW

How dare they? What's the world coming to? Political correctness gone mad, I tell you!

Not currently furious about anything specific, but thought I'd better mention my more generalised indignation. Actually, perhaps I'll go and have a poke around on the BBC or Guardian websites: will be back soon with something more concrete.

Toodle-pip!

Tim.243

How dare they? What's the world coming to? Political correctness gone mad, I tell you!

Not currently furious about anything specific, but thought I'd better mention my more generalised indignation. Actually, perhaps I'll go and have a poke around on the BBC or Guardian websites: will be back soon with something more concrete.

Toodle-pip!
:tiphat:

User00025

Toodle-pip!
You getting tetchy again. It's another lovely morning, just go out and kill something.🦁🐆🐘🐃

opticron1

Found just the thing for you to feel furious about @CarlW .......Oxford tutors refuse to teach spoilt and overprivileged students in the Oriel College as the powers that be haven't removed the statue of mass murderer (and generous benefactor) Cecil Rhodes.... No doubt they'll be happy to teach the brats in a college paid for by generous Chinese/Russian/African (delete where applicable) "donors". There again ...... follow The Fourth Horseman's advice and go out and kill something, that'll make you feel less furious.:thumb:
Me? I'm away fishing so I can feel furious at the lack of water in the river and the blatant disregard that the fish show my flies......how very dare they ignore my bestest home tied flies! Harumph!

TomDeer

To misquote a famous line from a film "I love the smell of indignation in the morning".

Now go and find something to attach it to and see if you can't ruin your day and everyone else's by getting proper cranked up by something that doesn't really matter. That's what I like to do 😀

Mungo

Toodle-pip!
That’s funny - I go looking at the Telegraph website when I feel the need to whip up some righteous indignation….

Right wing sophists, corporate shills, corrupt lap dogs of the oligarchy twisting the truth to oppress the masses and line their own pockets…

Sampo

At least GB News is launching this Sunday at 8pm (freeview 236) , hopefully with plenty of kicks for the loonies and the lefties. Finally I can at least give a try at watching news as I quit watching anything on BCC almost a year ago.