Range-finding binoculars

Edinburgh Rifles

Let me know if you have any!! 👌👌
I do!

Roebuck9

Try Kahles (since 1898) Helia 10x42 I have, excellent glass or 8x42 sister company to Swaro but cheaper. I do find them more convenient than my swaro 8x30 RF and Leica binos

Woodmister

Try Kahles (since 1898) Helia 10x42 I have, excellent glass or 8x42 sister company to Swaro but cheaper. I do find them more convenient than my swaro 8x30 RF and Leica binos
how much difference in performance is there between the 2 mate have you looked?

Pieter

I usethe Bushnell Fusion, great value for money and very reliable. Of course a Leica, or Zeiss, is superb quality, but you have to ask yourself if it justifies the difference in price.

Tazz

Swaro EL Ranges new or second hand great bit of kit, have been out with guys (When you could!!!) and compared them to other middle and top end ones, wouldn’t swap my Sawors for anything else I have looked through

Lateral

I have the Swarovski 8x42RF, they are excellent. However, with thermal spotters becoming a common stalking tool, it's all getting a little bulky to carry round your neck ! Especially when I decided to buy the Pulsar Accolade, I realised I needed to make some changes.

First I bought a set of Swarovski 8x32 bino's, small, light. Then a small RF, easily good for 600m, as much as I needed. Then I wanted something smaller than the Accolades, and bought an Axion XM38. Bliss !

The Accolades were sold, and now I just need to take the plunge, and sell the Swarovski RF's, which I'm finding difficult, even though I can't remember the last time I used them !

I use bino's a lot, but an RF rarely, most of the time distances are pretty much point, and shoot, out to a couple of hundred meters.

I have no regrets. I still have all I need, and I don't walk with a stoop ;)