Wanted: Range mat

EMcC

Anybody in North or West Yorks (collection distance) got a padded range mat they want to sell?
When I did range work from the prone position I always used a much punctured double airbed.
I suppose I could have used a single one but I just happened to have the double from my family camping days, it added a bit of colour to the firing point ;)

Ozalid

I’ve seen people using rifle cases, the drag bag style, that open out for shooting mats, I must say the mats designed for shooting are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

jimmy milnes

Thanks Ozalid
I'd like a drag bag style.
AIM bags look in short supply at moment.

Don't bother with them buddy ya pay too much for the ''must have'' badge.
Ogden shooting supplies do a bag just as good if not in my opinion better and it's A LOT cheaper.
Where are you in nth yorks as I'm on the boundary tween west and nth and am regularly near harrogate if your wanting to look at what I'm talking about..
Jimmy

Mr B

I made one from heavy duty canvas and some foam sheet. I’ll dig it out and take some photos of it for you. I might consider making one if I have the time and it doesn’t get too expensive! Mine was about 2.5m by 70cm. Folded into a block about 35 by 20 by 15cm

Ozalid

Don't bother with them buddy ya pay too much for the ''must have'' badge.
Ogden shooting supplies do a bag just as good if not in my opinion better and it's A LOT cheaper.
Where are you in nth yorks as I'm on the boundary tween west and nth and am regularly near harrogate if your wanting to look at what I'm talking about..
Jimmy

But none of the Ogden range look as if they open out to a range mat which is what he is after? I dont think the AIM ones do either but I know you can get them.

jimmy milnes

Ok, it doesn't make that clear on the website or maybe I just missed it, which model is it? I would like to have one myself.

No idea what it's called.. I got it from him 18 month ago at shooting show
Its big and rectangular with a fold out mat
Give him a call

Mr B

Not the best of photos but it’s 500mi away from me at the moment...
heavy duty tarpaulin and 10mm foam. I added a couple of pockets too as well as a carry strap and a clip to keep it together when folded up.

9F8B5C4C-F647-4B5D-8319-E88B758CEA21.jpg 16F9E7E5-7D31-43C2-B31C-21F62655B28D.jpg 9330AC4F-658E-4871-8115-3EECCC6B2C71.jpg