• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Range Rover Classic

Zeissman

Seeking a Range Rover Classic. Ideally manual diesel (although will consider petrol) 1991-1995, sound chassis and preferably driveable.

Bavarianbrit

I abandoned this one in the car park opposite pier 39 in San Francisco when the injection system gave up the ghost in 2014 as I was driving to chicago the next morning with two mates, so I had to rent a Suburban to do the trip. RR Was a great ride up until then rust free and all had been tempted to ship it home. Rust free ones are still to be found over there.
RR_California.JPG

Last edited:

kenbro

I abandoned this one in the car park opposite pier 39 in San Francisco when the injection system gave up the ghost in 2014 as I was driving to chicago the next morning with two mates, so I had to rent a Suburban to do the trip. RR Was a great ride up until then rust free and all had been tempted to ship it home. Rust free ones are still to be found over there.
View attachment 147020
Is it still there? :-| :lol: ;)
Ken.

JockStalk

Is it still there? :-| :lol: ;)
Ken.
I had a look - took a photo of it for you.
See the source image

Bavarianbrit

I also had to leave a 7+ litre 1973 Lincoln 2 door rust free from Florida that I drove from Detroit right across the nation at the SF Int airport in August 1985 as I could not sell it and no one would take it as a gift either, it was a super comfy gas guzzler but in Cal they were all driving rice burners.