rapid 7

remmy243

any body use got one
after charging the buddy bottle how long will it stay charged for i am getting about 3/4 days before it loses pressure is this normal or is their a problem ?

Ranger22

Shouldn’t loose pressure. O rings will have dried up and cracked would be my guess. My scorpion started loosing all the air, would fill a balloon over night. The balloon was taped over the muzzle, o rings were goosed. Scorpion was any easy and cheap fix.

Ranger22

There will be others but i’m not familiar with the rapid 7. A good place to start though. Full o ring kits will be available though

Mick Miller

Nope, there's a few others. The regulator seals go most regularly on mine. Really PCP rifles can't just be left. You need to take them out and fire them, even if it's dry firing, once a month.

Ray7756

The buddy bottle screws into the air rifle by hand,,,,correct,,,, there is an O ring on the bottle,,, if you unscrew the bottle it should not leak out through the air rifle,,, that O ring s the most common cause of leaks, remove bottle after use and make sure O ring is coated with silicon grease
Ranger 22 video shows how easy it is
Ray

remmy243

ok thanks
i am going to strip it all down and see whats what ?
rapid 7 maybe coming up for spares and repairs if things dont go to plan lol ..

ChrisJB

Don’t dry fire if it’s FAC rated you will likely bend the stem. If you can’t figure out which O ring it us post on the Rapid 7 Owners forum there will most likely be a member close to you who will be happy to meet up and help out. In the unlikely event you can’t get it sorted and want to sell it there is no better place to offer it up.

Ray7756

Don’t dry fire if it’s FAC rated you will likely bend the stem. If you can’t figure out which O ring it us post on the Rapid 7 Owners forum there will most likely be a member close to you who will be happy to meet up and help out. In the unlikely event you can’t get it sorted and want to sell it there is no better place to offer it up.
You say dont dry fire if its FAC rated,,,,,,,, the beauty of the 7 is its fully adjustable from sub 12ft pounds all the way up to 30 + ft pounds which is FAC rated,,,,, which I must point out mine has never been adjusted above 12 ft pounds,,,, the components are designed to withstand the MAXIMUM forces
Ray