Ray Mears wild boar bbq in the field

Slow day at work and been browsing Ray Mears's stuff, always a tonic.
This should get you hungry if you aren't already...

Ray mears is the master of bush craft, he is also a deer stalker, look for the bush tucker Man and Ray mears video on YouTube, I used to watch les( bushtuckerman) religiously as a young man ( before Ray was famous) it's a great episode , 2 masters at work with a love for the outdoors and its bounties,

atb

kjf

Ray mears is the master of bush craft, he is also a deer stalker, look for the bush tucker Man and Ray mears video on YouTube, I used to watch les( bushtuckerman) religiously as a young man ( before Ray was famous) it's a great episode , 2 masters at work with a love for the outdoors and its bounties,

atb

kjf

Absolutely agree .... he comes across as a true gentleman as well ..... a top bloke.

Absolutely agree .... he comes across as a true gentleman as well ..... a top bloke.

He is mate, I had the pleasure of meeting him and Johnny Kingom ( not together )in ex moor a couple of years back, both true gents who have a passion for our great isles flora and fauna, they are both great ambassadors for us country men,

atb

kjf

Back