Sold: RCBS Case Kicker for Rockchucker presses.

enfieldspares

The now legendary RCBS Case Kicker for SOME Rockchucker presses. It works with then ones made in the 1980s that have the rear mounting bolt located where it was but it may not work with ones made in the 2010s and 2020s? No instructions but see this link:

I don't know anyway here it is except the green collecting box - what the man calls the "bin" - is missing and long lost. Be aware that RCBS no longer list that box as a spare. Bottom line is if you have a suitable box...or can make or fettle one...or have an RCBS Case Kicker with its box already and want a "slave" for a second press then this is for you.

This is mine and I used it for many years. It works just as it says on the tin saves a great deal of wasted time. But it won't fit my Australian Simplex press so it's been in a bag for maybe ten years. But it's here, now, for sale! Just like the man says in the video!

Price is £14.95 including 2nd Class Recorded Delivery in the UK. Please reply here to stake a claim AND by PM to receive details of how to pay and etc..

Attachments

• 01010020.JPG
    01010020.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
Back